Why is this tour suggested?
- Shiraz is one of the most beautiful and historic cities in Iran, and has so many historical and natural attractions that it may take weeks to stay and visit.
- Eram garden, whose name has been registered as one of the nine Iranian gardens in the UNESCO World Heritage List, offers you a unique combination of history and nature. The plant diversity in Eram Garden is very high and plants from many parts of the world can be seen.
- Saadi’s tomb, walking into the courtyard of Saadiyeh, a world of Persian poetry and literature speaks to you and tells you Saadi’s advice and counsel.
- Hafez tomb, read a sortilege from his book, and enjoy listening to poems.
- One of the famous traditional Iranian bazaars located in Shiraz is Vakil Bazaar. Vakil historical bazaar is one of the most important bazaars in Shiraz from the past until now and is a beautiful relic of Karim Khan Zand. Get Masghati, and other souvenirs with excellent quality from this historical market.
- You will visit Persapolis, Pasargadae, Karim khani citadel, and Naghs-e Rostam in this trip.
||Union Square, San Francisco
||Please arrive by 8:15 AM for a prompt departure at 8:30 AM.
||Approximately 6:30 PM.
||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.
|1 hour of free time
||Transportation in mini-coach